What is Linkap and what does it do?
In one sentence, Linkap is a Platform for Development and a Market for Presentation of IoT and Smart Solutions.
Linkap Development platform consists of: cutting-edge communication technologies, an amazing management panel and development APIs. Some core values of Linkap technologies are: low power consumption, high security and cost-effectiveness. Furthermore, considering openness and widespread usage of protocols, at this time LoRaWAN has been chosen for long range communications and Low Power Bluetooth (BLE) for short range.
Beside the development platform, Linkap-Market has been provided as a complete and end-to-end market for smart solutions which has been developed based on Linkap development platform. So:
- Developers taking advantage of Linkap development platform can develop their smart solutions and then present them directly through Linkap-Market.
- Organizations, businesses and persons that need smart solutions can supply their requirements through various certified solutions in the Linkap-Market.
When and how Linkap has been launched?
In the spring of 2016 the first LPWAN network in Iran has been launched by Taraxa (a pioneer group in the field of IoT and smart solutions). Afterward and aiming to deliver services with higher quality, Taraxa has launched “Linkap” as a separate brand in partnership with Fanap Innovation Center.
With the motto “To Link, Everything”, Linkap strategy in all of its services is to be distinct in comparison to others. We have started to provide our services firstly at Iran and middle-East, but aimed for delivering them globally.
Linkap is often the first and pioneer one in its field, some of those are:
- The first IoT-specific network provider (low power and wide area) and equipment developer in Iran;
- The first IoT and smart solutions market in the region;
- The first development platform dedicated to IoT and smart solutions in the region.
- First IoT end-to-end solutions based on certified partners network.
- First combined short range & long range IoT network based on low power consumption.
Linkap in media
Introduction of IoT and Linkap services on the Iran national TV:
Introducing Linkap story and its services in Jaam-e Jam national newspaper:
Some other media coverages related to Linkap proceedings:
You can follow us on several social networks through direct links provided at the bottom of this page. For more information about Linkap and its services you can also check out our posts on the blog (mostly Persian).
If you require any further information please contact us.
Address: 1- No 1213, Pardis Technology Park, Tehran, Iran.
۲- No 94, Motahari Ave, Tehran, Iran.